SVF, Eastern India’s prominent Entertainment company, has launched HoiChoi – the Digital Platform (Website, Mobile App) exclusively for Bengali audio/video content like web serials, movies, music, etc.
HoiChoi is currently being launched with a strong content portfolio of exclusive & original web series, more than 500 Bengali movies & more than 1000 Bengali songs (will be added shortly).
This is a subscription-based entertainment service and the introductory plans are given below –
- 3 Months – Rs. 149/-
- 6 Months – Rs. 249/-
- 12 Months – Rs. 399/-
International rates are different and prices are subject to change anytime.
Advantages of HoiChoi Digital Platform:
- One of the largest collection of Bengali entertainment on the Net, including dramas exclusive to this app.
- Ad-free HD Video Streaming with the option for download now and watch later.
- Available on multiple platforms like Website, Android app & iOS app. It is also Chromecast and AirPlay-enabled and will be coming soon on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
- Available internationally, programmes come with English subtitles.
- More content like kids’ programmes, etc. being added every month.
Hoichoi is headed by Co-Founder Vishnu Mohta who is also the Executive Director, SVF. Here are the founders at the launch event,
Hello ( হ্যালো ) – Official Trailer | Raima Sen | Priyanka Sarkar | Joy Sengupta | Hoichoi Originals
Holy Faak ( হলি ফাঁক ) Web Series – Official Trailer | Soumya | Anamika | Hoichoi Originals
SVF is Eastern India’s largest entertainment company, having business interests in Film Production, Television content Production, Film Distribution, Digital Cinema, Music, New Media and Cinemas. SVF has successfully produced over 110 films including national award winning ‘Chokher Bali’, ‘Raincoat’, ‘Memories in March’, ‘Apur Panchali’, ‘Chotoder Chobi’, and ‘Chander Pahar’.