Best Buy is one exciting online retailer to watch out this Black Friday 2019 as many tech products are about to go on a huge sale as early as 5 P.M. on Thanksgiving Day. On Black Friday, I guess they are planning to run deals pretty much the entire day!
Here are my three mantras for grabbing the Best Black Friday deals at Online Retailers:
- Know what you are going to buy
- Set up Deal Alerts for the products you want to buy
- Buy them as soon as they are on a deal
I’ll elaborate on each of these points, below.
.1. Know What you are going to Buy
Amateur Black Friday deal hunters go directly to online retailers like Best Buy and keep looking around for all possible deals advertised on the website. And then they buy what excites them the most at that moment.
I am sure you don’t want to do that – that’s why you’ve taken the time to do your research here. That’s a great first step.
Determining what tech products you want can be quite difficult, especially in the face of numerous temptations all over the net.
Here are some guidelines to select your tech
- Imagine there is no Black Friday this year. You’ve just been given a gift card from – Best Buy (for example) worth whatever is your BF budget. What would you buy then? More importantly, what would you not buy at full price?
- Prioritize the quality of the product and the brand over the price drop. You want the product to fulfill its promise, right?
- Do you actually need the product and would you actually use it? I know this is a basic question but many people miss it big here!
Here are some Tech products I am looking forward to buying at Best Buy this Black Friday
- Samsung 70″ Smart TV
- Google Pixel 4 XL Mobile Phone
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3″ Tab
- Beats Studio Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Apple Watch Series 5
I may not buy all these products, but I am not planning to buy anything else apart from these. I might buy a few low-budget items on a whim, but not high-budget items like the ones listed above.
.2. Set up Deal Alerts for the Products You Want to Buy
Visit this page and set up deal alerts to track the price drop in your favorite products. You can set up alerts for a particular product or a few products. Once your selected products go on Black Friday Sale, you’ll be notified via email, SMS, mobile push notifications, etc.
This is the tool used by Black Friday veterans.
You can also set up alerts for deal of the day, best deals across a specific online retailer like Best Buy, etc. – if you want.
.3. Buy Once the Products You’ve selected go on a Deal
This is the least time-consuming and the most fun part. You’ve got your gratification at last. Just don’t wait for a further reduction, buy it immediately once you get the price drop notification.
By following the above-mentioned steps you’ve ensured you’ll not get tensed and sweat it out, or stay glued to your laptop for 36-hours, or waste time waiting with crowds in shops.
Smart Work is more important than Hard Work, don’t you think?